If you provide professional advice or services for a fee, you will need Professional Indemnity (“PI”) cover.
PI insurance is designed to protect professionals and their business against third party claims alleging that they have been affected due to non-performance, breach of contract and/or professional negligence.
For some professions, PI insurance is a regulatory or professional requirement (such as surveyors, accountants and solicitors). Other firms may choose to have this type of insurance as part of good practice or client contractual obligations.
Professional Indemnity insurance can protect your business against:
- Professional negligence resulting in Civil Liability
- Claim defence costs
- Loss of documents / data
- Unintentional breach of copyright and/or confidentiality
- Libel, slander & defamation
Buying professional indemnity insurance can be complicated. At Target Zero Insurance we are specialist insurance brokers with the expertise to help.
As a Lloyds of London Broker we operate across the London Insurance Market, in addition to (non-Lloyds) insurers.
Other professional insurance policies we can help with include:
- Directors’ & Officers’ Indemnity
- Cyber Insurance
- Crime & Employee Fidelity
- Employment Practices Liability
Target Zero Insurance?
- Honest advice and unrivalled support from trade industry experts
- Tailored commercial insurance policies to meet all your cover requirements
- Free, no obligation commercial insurance quotes for all trade businesses
- Access to whole of market
- Competitively priced premiums
We at Target Zero understand better than anyone the demands and needs of the construction industry and recognise that your business faces unique risks and challenges every day, because of this we aim to provide you and your business with insurance that protects you and your livelihood day in, day out. With our knowledge of the industry and flexible options you can build a policy that works for you giving you confidence and peace of mind that you are protected where it matters.