It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in your industry – mistakes can still happen. And when they do, you need to know you have adequate professional indemnity in place to protect you if your client suffers a financial loss as a result of your work.
If another business takes a hit as a result of negligence or poor advice that’s been given by yourself or your employees, your professional indemnity cover will pay for any compensation claims and legal fees that may arise from putting things right. This kind of situation doesn’t crop up often, but when it does, it’s vital you have a policy in place that will protect you from escalating costs (and safeguard your reputation, too).
Our professional indemnity insurance policies are designed for consultants and professionals who are operating from home or a third-party premises and require public liability protection along with a range of other covers, such as employers liability, business equipment and personal accident.
If your work involves manual labour, this isn’t the policy for you. You’ll need specialist tradesman insurance.
What can professional indemnity insurance offer you?
- Cover specifically tailored to suit the requirements of a wide range of professions. Some of the professions included are:
- Management consultants
- Various indemnity levels so you can choose cover at an appropriate level for their business
- Specialist staff to handle any claims
Whether you own your own premise, work from home or visit your clients at their own offices on a regular basis, there will be a professional indemnity insurance product out there that meets all your needs, and that can give you fantastic peace of mind when you’re working closely with your clients.
This cover is designed for the majority of professionals – in the trade business or otherwise – who:
- Require professional indemnity cover
- Wish to extend their professional indemnity policy to include full legal expenses cover
IF you’re keen to get a professional indemnity insurance quote from our experienced brokers, the best thing to do in the first instance is to give us a call. We’ll talk you through the types of cover that are available to you and develop a policy that ticks all your boxes.
Target Zero Insurance?
- Honest advice and unrivalled support from trade industry experts
- Tailored commercial insurance policies to meet all your cover requirements
- Free, no obligation commercial insurance quotes for all trade businesses
- Access to whole of market
- Competitively priced premiums
Great value cover, whatever your needs
We at Target Zero understand better than anyone the demands and needs of the construction industry and recognise that your business faces unique risks and challenges every day, because of this we aim to provide you and your business with insurance that protects you and your livelihood day in, day out. With our knowledge of the industry and flexible options you can build a policy that works for you giving you confidence and peace of mind that you are protected where it matters.