Where would you be without your computers, your desks, your confidential documents? In dire straits, of course.
Target Zero offers comprehensive office insurance products to businesses that value their premises (and everything in it).
As well as covering accidental damage to (or the theft of) all the assets that are vital to the smooth-running of your business, your office insurance policy can be tailored to protect you against life’s unexpected events, such as fires, floods and burglaries. All these eventualities could have a disastrous effect on your organisation, so you need to know that you will still be able to function if and when you run into trouble (especially if you’re a smaller company with less of a contingency plan).
Your office insurance policy can also be designed to cover loss of data – something that could have a particularly catastrophic impact on your company.
Our office insurance products cover the following as standard:
- Contents and business interruption cover
- Money, PA assault and goods in transit
- Employers’ Liability cover of up to £10,000,000
- Public and products liability for limits of £1,000,000, £2,000,000 and £5,000,000
- Commercial legal expenses
But if you want to, you can add all kinds of other cover into your policy, such as buildings insurance, fixtures and fittings insurance, and stock cover (the latter of which is particularly important for retailers who store their goods on-premise). Just talk to us about what’s possible and our office insurance brokers will happily tailor your policy to meet your unique needs.
What can office insurance cover provide for your business?
- Commercial legal expenses as standard
- Breakdown cover automatically included – comprehensive cover including computer breakdown up to £100,000
- Accidental damage covered automatically
- Buildings and subsidence cover options
- Options for all risks for business equipment for companies in the UK
- Option to add theft by employee cover
- Terrorism cover is also available at your request
Speak to our brokers today to learn more about the wide range of business office insurance solutions available.
Target Zero Insurance?
- Honest advice and unrivalled support from trade industry experts
- Tailored commercial insurance policies to meet all your cover requirements
- Free, no obligation commercial insurance quotes for all trade businesses
- Access to whole of market
- Competitively priced premiums
We at Target Zero understand better than anyone the demands and needs of the construction industry and recognise that your business faces unique risks and challenges every day, because of this we aim to provide you and your business with insurance that protects you and your livelihood day in, day out. With our knowledge of the industry and flexible options you can build a policy that works for you giving you confidence and peace of mind that you are protected where it matters.