Your fleet is crucial for client visits, transporting goods and meeting suppliers. Without your trusty vehicles, you could quickly start to fall behind on your deliverables – and that could have a significant impact on your company’s reputation.
If one of your vehicles is stolen or damaged in an accident, you need to know that you’ll be able to find a solution to the problem quickly to keep business downtime to a minimum. Our fleet insurance brokers will help you track down a fleet vehicle insurance policy that will get you back on track in no time at all.
We can even put together a tailored commercial fleet insurance policy that covers more minor inconveniences, such as cracked or damaged windscreens.
Insuring an entire fleet (and its drivers) instead of arranging cover for individual vehicles often works out cheaper, especially if there are hundreds or even thousands of automobiles within your organisation. You can even add motorbikes, minibuses and HGVs to your cover if you need to.
To give you an accurate quote for fleet insurance, we’ll ask you for the following information:
- The makes and models of the vehicles you’d like to cover
- All vehicle registration numbers
- The value of the vehicles that are to be included in the policy
- Your claims history from the past three years
- A description of your business
- Your business address
- Confirmation that all drivers are over 25 (if not, driver details will need to be specified)
To get an initial price for your company’s fleet car or van insurance cover, or to discuss your insurance requirements in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Target Zero today.
There are lots of factors that can affect your quote. We can also provide you with specialist advice on how to keep the cost of your fleet insurance to a minimum. For example, you will often pay less when you choose to pay an annual premium as opposed to a monthly one, or if you have built up a considerable no-claims bonus.
Target Zero Insurance?
- Honest advice and unrivalled support from trade industry experts
- Tailored commercial insurance policies to meet all your cover requirements
- Free, no obligation commercial insurance quotes for all trade businesses
- Access to whole of market
- Competitively priced premiums
Great value cover, whatever your needs
We at Target Zero understand better than anyone the demands and needs of the construction industry and recognise that your business faces unique risks and challenges every day, because of this we aim to provide you and your business with insurance that protects you and your livelihood day in, day out. With our knowledge of the industry and flexible options you can build a policy that works for you giving you confidence and peace of mind that you are protected where it matters.