Commercial combined insurance provides bespoke cover for a wide range of businesses, including (but not limited to) manufacturers, wholesalers, warehouses, service and repair companies and engineering firms. In fact, we’re proud to offer cover for over 5,000 different trades.
Our business commercial combined insurance policies are designed to provide you with all the cover you need in one simple, easy-to-understand policy. Just pick the sections you want to insure from the list below, and you’ll only ever pay for what you actually need.
- All business risks
- Business interruption
- Goods in transit
- Public and product liability
- Employers liability
This type of cover can be fully flexible, so all you need to do is tell us a little more about your requirements and our team of commercial combined insurance brokers will be able to put together a policy that best suits your needs.
The key benefits of commercial combined business insurance include:
- Combined package policies are available for all manner of insurance, including buildings, contents, loss of income, loss of liquor licence, subsidence, theft by employees, specified all risks, computer breakdown, terrorism, legal liabilities, legal expenses and personal accident
- The cover includes accidental damage as standard
- Extra benefits cover can be arranged for the building aspect of the policy, including damage to cables and underground pipes, loss of rent, sale of property insured and trace and access
- Extra benefits cover for the contents aspect of the policy can include additional contents, exhibitions, freezer contents, glass breakage, goods in transit, external signs and blinds, landscaped gardens, loss of metered water, loss of money, outside catering, personal accident – assault, Rent payable, temporary removal of contents and documents, theft damage to buildings and theft of keys
- Quotes are available for risks up to £10,000,000 total sum, insured in any one location
- Experienced underwriters are on hand with the authority to provide instant decisions
- Large no claims bonuses are available
- Multiple location policies are available
To summarise, standard commercial combined insurance cover includes:
- Computers and electronic office equipment
- Tenants’ improvements and interior decorations
- Machinery, plant, fixtures and fittings and all other contents
- Stock and goods in trust (excluding cigarettes, tobacco, wines and spirits)
- Wines and spirits
- Cigarettes and tobacco
- Specified items
- Public and products liability of £2,000,000
- Legal expenses
Optional cover includes:
- Buildings, including loss of rent
- Loss of income
- Loss of liquor licence
- Subsidence, ground heave and landslip
- Theft by employees
- Specified all risks
- Computer breakdown
- Public liability up to £10,000,000
- Employers’ liability £10,000,000
- Personal accident
Interested in learning more? Contact Target Zero Insurance today and one of our expert commercial combined insurance brokers will happily talk you through your options and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote for your business.
Target Zero Insurance?
- Honest advice and unrivalled support from trade industry experts
- Tailored commercial insurance policies to meet all your cover requirements
- Free, no obligation commercial insurance quotes for all trade businesses
- Access to whole of market
- Competitively priced premiums
Great value cover, whatever your needs
We at Target Zero understand better than anyone the demands and needs of the construction industry and recognise that your business faces unique risks and challenges every day, because of this we aim to provide you and your business with insurance that protects you and your livelihood day in, day out. With our knowledge of the industry and flexible options you can build a policy that works for you giving you confidence and peace of mind that you are protected where it matters.